Hope Rescue is entirely self-funded and we rely 100% on donations and raised funds. Finding the time to fund raise is always a difficult job alongside running the operational side of the rescue – there simply aren’t enough hours in the day! Detailed below are ways you can help us to raise funds - please also click on the links above.
We are always looking for volunteers to help us raise funds, whether as a one off or as a regular volunteer. Ways you can help include:
* Organise a car boot sale
* Apply to the Council to do a Street Collection
* Organise a Hope Rescue stall at a local Fete, Dog Show or Agricultural Show (merchandise and literature will be provided)
* Organise a local Pub Quiz or Fundraising Evening
* Organise a Meet and Greet at your local Pets at Home or Supermarket
* Undertake a Sponsored event such as a dog walk or run, or how about a dress down day at work?
* Put a collection tin in your local shop (tins provided)
If you can’t spare the time to physically go out and fundraise there are a number of other easy ways you could help from the comfort of your own home!
- Write letters or send emails to source Corporate Sponsorship or prizes for raffles and auctions
- Offer skills such as poster and leflet design
- Join our talented bunch of Crafty Fundraisers who are making hand crafted items to raise funds, including cards, dog coats, blankets, beds and jewellery
- Donate items that we could use such as collars, leads, raffle and auction prizes - further details of items needed Here
- Raise funds the easy way with easyfundraising and easysearch - shop and search the web Here
We are always open to new and innovative ways to fundraise so don’t be shy, please come forward with any ideas! If you have an idea or would like to help then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or why not come and join in the fundraising on our Forum where we run all sorts of exciting on-line events such as Photo Dogs Shows, Auctions and Raffles!